Friday 11 May 2018

Last Period script

Untitled 
EXrough estate mid-day  
SHANE is walking through an empty rough estate and listening to hard drill music wearing tracksuit bottoms, hoodie and a cap.     
Shane's phone rings phone rings he picks up the phone   
SHANE 
Yo, 
FRIEND 
Yo, what happened? You didn't come back with us last night. Where were you? 
Shane pinches the top of his nose clearly in pain from last night before taking a brief pause  
SHANE 
Nah, I don't shag and tell. 
Friend laughing 
FRIEND 
Get in there! She was well fit.  
Shane smiles to himself 
SHANE 
Yeah man, I don't know if I'll see her again. You know them tings.  
FRIEND 
Yeah, I get you. 
Sighing  
SHANE 
So, how was your night? 
FRIEND 
Yeah it was great I met this girl and 
Shane shakes his head and cuts him off as he's about to go to the job center to job seek.  
SHANE 
Sorry mate I've got to go, I'm at work now, tell me when I see you later.  
Shane walks into the job center with his head down still in his tracksuit bottoms and hoodie. He is holding his head from last night clearly still hungover.   

EXT outside the job center 
Shane walks outside then sits on the steps sighing with his head in his hands, Shane gets a phone call from an unknown number. 
SHANE  
Urgh, hello? 
STACEY  
Hi its Stacey... 
Shane looks confused whispers to himself. Pressing his phone against his shoulder  
SHANE 
Stacey, Stacey, Stacey? 
Shane has a look of realization, puts the phone to his ear. 
SHANE 
Ohhhh Staceyy!! How are you darling?  

STACEY  
Yeah, I just wondered if you wanted to come over tonight? 

SHANE  
Yeah sure babe  

STACEY  
Cool, oh before I forget can you bring drinks? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Evaluation of my practical skills

Overall this year I feel like I have had improved my skills as a videographer. The constant practical work that we did definitely helped me...